Impact driven tech entrepreneurs from all over Europe are welcome to apply until March 31, 2020, for the chance to win a total of CHF 40’000. It is also a great opportunity to increase international visibility, gain reputation, pitch in front of impact investors and sustainability business leaders.
The SEIF Awards Tech for Impact target European impact entrepreneurs who develop or make innovative use of technologies to tackle social and/or environmental challenges and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Why Tech for Impact?
When it comes to technological progress and global challenges, we live in fascinating yet demanding times. Technology can be a great tool for positive change, as innovative technologies often represent highly scalable solutions with potential to make a significant contribution to reach the UN SDGs. At the same time, we need to be aware of the potential negative impact it may bring along. This is why it is crucial to foster the positive potential of impact driven tech entrepreneurs.
What are the benefits?
- A total prize money of CHF 40’000 is at stake (each award grants the winner a prize of CHF 10’000, see the categories below)
For all finalists
- Unique opportunity to increase international visibility and gain reputation
- Pitch to a top-class jury & a large audience of relevant stakeholders
- Opportunity to pitch in front of impact investors
- Opportunity to pitch in front of one of the largest networks of sustainable business leaders in Switzerland
- Stay part of the SEIF network of impact fellows for future opportunities
For more information please visit seif.org.