The Swiss Biotech Day has become one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and is a fixed date in the community’s calendar. While the event could not take place in 2020 due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we plan to bring the Swiss Biotech Day back on stage on September 7, 2021.
What to expect:
- Meet senior experts from the life science industry from across Europe
- Exhibition throughout the day
- Delegations from various countries
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
Don’t miss one of the leading biotechnology conferences, taking place live in-person and register now for the SWISS BIOTECH DAY 2021!
- Regular rate: CHF 480
- Reduced rate: CHF 390 for member companies of our supporting partners
- One representative of each member company of the Swiss Biotech Association has free access. Additional representatives of the same member company may attend at a discounted rate of CHF 160.